Monday, May 30, 2011

A Note to Baby Enns - from Jack

Hi Baby,

How are you today? I sure would love to meet you. Apparently Nana is wrong and tardiness is actually a hereditary Enns trait. Here are some of the reasons why I think that you should be born SOON:

  • I am dying to teach you how to shove an entire banana in your mouth.
  • The pressure is getting to me being the only baby in the Enns Family. I could use some back up.
  • On that note; your family in Prince George is very excited to meet you.
  • Your Mummy’s belly is getting awfully round and large…I am pretty sure that she would like you to get out soon too.
  • My Mummy jumps every time a phone rings or makes a sound because she thinks that it may be something to do with you – I keep telling her to relax but I don’t think she understands me (PS – about those phones. I have so much to teach you. Number one lesson when it comes to phones: don’t fall for it when they try to give you an old one that doesn’t work anymore). 
  • Your dad has been antsy since March.
  • My dad is antsy to see you wearing Canucks gear.
  • There are these things called Cozy Coupes and they are about as awesome as they sound. You will love it!

I love you Cousin!
The Jack Attack*
* Don’t worry; we’ll come up with a super cool nick name for you too



No comments:

Post a Comment