Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Head Swap


Okay not literally – just one more opportunity to make Jimmy Fallon reference.  I do realise that I am going to mirror my husband’s last post in a far less eloquent way – but oh well, he high jacked my blog!

As you now know, yesterday was Chris’ first day back at work after having three months off to play with Jack.  While it was very difficult for me to go back to work early, it ended up being the best decision in the world for our family and our marriage.  

Ever wonder why your husband needs five minutes when he gets home from work, or why your wife (who could not love your baby more) appears agitated during the five minutes (why on earth isn't my husband dying to play with my son?)?  Walk in their shoes...or at least have a really open convestation about it.

Good luck to Chris at work this week – I am sure that Jack is missing you so much!  I would have never thought to teach Jack to make car sounds and say DA DA DA (constantly...seriously – throw in a Mama), nor would I have developed the swing ciruit (a lap to 4 near by parks with to enjoy the swings)

And to Jack – good luck at day care!  I know that you are in great hands and I will not worry about you for one moment.
 
Have a good Wednesday everyone!

xx

mara  




No comments:

Post a Comment