Monday, March 29, 2010

Baby Hair


Baby Hair Cutting Faux Hawk...I mean Faux Pas
On a whim, while visiting my lovely friend and hair goddess Rhea, we (she) cut Jack’s hair.
While I do acknowledge the fact that the Jack Attack is just 12 weeks old, we have been dealing with a certain situation...you know ladies, the few of you that have been blessed with the new born babies with hair...
It all starts out very cute...”oooohhh look at your baby, look at all of his hair!” Then, without warning, the baby starts to move their head from side to side when they are sleeping.  Oh no! My baby has bald spot (with tones of hair on the top and a mullet like neck, with a completely bald spot in the centre!).
Sooo....what do you do?  You consult your husband (on the way home after the cut has been made), and then visit your favourite hair stylist Rhea, to fix the situation. 

Please note, we are not cruel parents, we are COOL parents, and Jack will thank us (and Rhea), when he is older!
PS – thank you Nana for the support! 
PPS - Thank you Rhea for making Jack look so cool!

2 comments:

  1. Smart move! I never really tried to "fix" the same problem with Remy and now when I look back at her pictures I cringe. I should have taken care of her little hair problem!

    I think Jack looks so cute and cool. Nice job Jack!

    ReplyDelete