Sunday, October 31, 2010

When Jack Grows Up - Part One


Whenever I see baby Jack playing I always think about what he may do when grows up.  So far my predictions are:
  • Football player
  • Professional Stander
  • Anything to do with Space Ships (Gill – he still LOVES them!)
  • Baby teacher (with a focus on rolling, squirming, and taking your diaper off 101)
  • Race Car Driver (he already makes the vroom sounds)
  • Swing designer
Yesterday, we discovered another profession while at the Pumpkin Patch; maybe Jack will be a veterinarian.  Chris and I were astounded at how Jack would let the animals come right up to him and we had to desperately try to keep him back.  I think that it is the perfect combination of fearlessness and ignorance babies have that we all seem to lose along the way...


Jack sat in the hay with the brand new pigs...one even took off his shoe!



So yes, I am adding Veterinarian to my list....either that or he will own a Pumpkin Patch.

Which one, which one....





No comments:

Post a Comment