Friday, August 20, 2010

I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!



Specifically mine.
Birthdays for me are awesome.  I have yet to experience one with tears and am able to look back at my previous year with (so far), a smile just thinking about what has transpired.  I eagerly await the phone calls (especially from Nana and Papa who always sing Happy Birthday), pop ins, and birthday cards from Chris and Jack (which are always homemade and thoughtful – sorry Chris).


 Dont worry - Chris helped Jack with the scissors

This year, my favourite birthday pop in was from my nephew Tyler, and niece Kamryn.  Not only did they come baring hugs, they came with presents that they got to pick specifically for me on their own...
I am not sure which was better: The actual selection of gifts or the excitement of Ty and Kam to give them to me.
THANK YOU TY AND KAMY!

We have: a lovely card, frog pen, xylophone, pencils, a picture frame, beautiful yellow ribbon with white poka dots, and my personal fave, a tambourine monkey with candy (not pictured is a pack of mentos and a large gerbera)

No comments:

Post a Comment